Europe Type Single Girder Overhead Crane 10ton
Structure of Europe Type Single Girder Overhead Crane 1. Main beam - The main traveling structure of the crane which spans the width of the bay and travels in a direction parallel to the runway. The bridge consists of two end trucks and one or two bridge girders depending on the equipment type....
Structure of Europe Type Single Girder Overhead Crane
1. Main beam - The main traveling structure of the crane which spans the width of the bay and travels in a direction parallel to the runway. The bridge consists of two end trucks and one or two bridge girders depending on the equipment type. The bridge also supports the trolley and hoisting mechanism for up and down lifting of load.
2. End trucks - Located on either side of the bridge, the end trucks house the wheels on which the entire crane travels. It is an assembly consisting of structural members, wheels, bearings, axles, etc., which supports the bridge girder(s) or the trolley cross member(s).
3. Bridge Girder(s) - The principal horizontal beam of the crane bridge which supports the trolley and is supported by the end trucks.
4. Runway - The rails, beams, brackets and framework on which the crane operates.
5. Runway Rail - The rail supported by the runway beams on which the crane travels.
6. Hoist - The hoist mechanism is a unit consisting of a motor drive, coupling, brakes, gearing, drum, ropes, and load block designed to raise, hold and lower the maximum rated load. Hoist mechanism is mounted to the trolley.
7. Trolley - The unit carrying the hoisting mechanism which travels on the bridge rails in a direction at right angles to the crane runway. Trolley frame is the basic structure of the trolley on which are mounted the hoisting and traversing mechanisms.
8. Bumper (Buffer) - An energy absorbing device for reducing impact when a moving crane or trolley reaches the end of its permitted travel, or when two moving cranes or trolleys come into contact. This device may be attached to the bridge, trolley or runway stop.
Europe Type Single Girder Overhead Crane Specification:
Pendant control,wireless remote control,cabin control
2.8 ,8 , 8/0.8
2.3 , 5/0.8 7, 7/0.7
Service class(work grade)
a) M2, M3: used in places of mild service, such as workshop and warehouse.
Supply power(three phase power)
380V 50HZ 3Phase (according to user require)
Wire rope or chain hoist ,single or double speed
Working ambient temperature
-20 °C~ <55°C.
It’s not suitable for lifting blazing & melting metal or toxicant as well as explosion-proof or insulating working conditions.
Advantages of Europe Type Single Girder Overhead Crane:
1). Compact design, optimal use of the work areas
2). Heavier loads, wider spans and higher working frequency
3). Control the load easily, position the load exactly
4). Superior safety and reliability
5). “One-Stop Shop” for your crane and hoist needs
Safety Measures of Europe Type Single Girder Overhead Crane
Overload protection; Main lifting motor with thermal protection; Hooks with latch; Rubber buffers; Protective earthing; Emergency switch; Sub-assemblies characteristic are tested before assembly. All cranes must be preassembled and tested before leaving factory and offer the certification of test
Production Display of Crane
Successful Crane Project
Welcome send the inquiry to us.
- Previous: High Efficiency Top Running Euro-type Hoist
- Next: European Type Single Beam Overhead Crane